Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Come out my little girl, come out!

Today, I am writing in Red; my favorite color! 

Before I start, I want to praise God for His mercy & His endless love for us! He really does call us, Princess that is if you have given your heart to Him!

Have you asked Him to come & live in your heart. I hope you have, if you haven't please let me know, that I might have the pleasure of leading you into a simple prayer/request asking Him to do so.
He's crazy about you! He adores you! Did you know this? I hope you do!

I want to thank my precious spiritual daughters; for allowing the Holy Spirit to move freely in our midst tonight. God has started to clean house; that is to remove all the yuk from our hearts! We praise His Holy Name for this.
The last time I blogged; I said we would talk about "wounds" little did I know, that was where  He would take us this very night!

Tonight all of us girls witnessed that we have all been wounded! Some of us shared freely & I command you for this! We have all been deeply wounded; we have all wounded others! the saddest thing of it all; none of us ever intends to hurt/inflict a wound, yet we do it, sometimes, over & over again.

So what do we do? Let's identify some of the things/events that cause wounds in our hearts!

Wounds- Wounds- Wounds - what do they look like?

You may look normal on the outside; but what do you think your soul looks like? 
Have you experienced: betrayal? abuse? (verbal, physical or sexual?) neglect? ridicule? abandonment? fear? pain? illness? poverty? hunger? shame? embarrassment? anger?  
If you answered YES, to one of these:
You have been wounded!

Have you ever been told that you are NOT worthy?, NOT smart? NOT lovable? NOT good enough! that you are ugly? that you are fat? that you are stupid? that you are good for nothing? that you are a sorry excuse of a daughter/son? that you will never amount to anything good!
If you answered YES to one of these:
You have been wounded!

We live in an imperfect world, raised by imperfect parents; I should know! I have raised two wonderful children; they can attest to the fact that I am everything but perfect!
But before we go placing blame on others; even though the others might be the cause of our wounds; tonight we are going to look at Jesus & US! that's it, for tonight forget about everyone else, its just Jesus & us! Do you hear Him calling you?.................
Do you hear Him, whispering? It's okay my little one! I know! I understand! I was there when it happened! Come to me for I have the healing ready for your wounded heart.............come just as you are! but come with a willing heart! Come & tell me everything................come!

Let's read some scripture together:

1 Peter 2:24 (The Message)

 21-25This is the kind of life you've been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. He suffered everything that came his way so you would know that it could be done, and also know how to do it, step-by-step.
   He never did one thing wrong,
   Not once said anything amiss.
They called him every name in the book and he said nothing back. He suffered in silence, content to let God set things right. He used his servant body to carry our sins to the Cross so we could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. His wounds became your healing. You were lost sheep with no idea who you were or where you were going. Now you're named and kept for good by the Shepherd of your souls. 

Did you know this happened to Jesus? Did you notice people called him every name in the book & HE SAID NOTHING BACK! Did you notice He waited on Father God to set things right! this is what we are going to learn how to do together: WE ARE GOING TO DO OUR PART - THEN WE ARE GOING TO WAIT ON GOD TO SET THINGS RIGHT FOR US - I assure you, HE WILL!

Jesus understands our pain; Jesus suffered as we have suffered! Jesus NEVER did anything wrong, yet people hurt Him & they hurt Him pretty bad. Did you notice that it says HE IS THE KEEPER OF OUR SOULS!  Did you notice He carried our "sins"to the Cross & He got rid of our sin!


Jesus died to forgive us of our sins; now you & I are going to move towards forgiving those who have hurt us - we will also focus on asking forgiveness from those whom we have hurt ourselves.


**   We must confess our sins & repent from our own sins


**  We must forgive others  - we must forgive ourselves

Let's take a look at what happens when we confess our sins: we CONFESSED SINS
They are blotted out  - they are forgiven - they are made white as snow - they are purged away from us - they are removed as far as the east is from the west - one is FREED from them - one is CLEANSED from them.


Let's take a look at what happens to us when we do not confess our sins: UNCONFESSED SINS
They cause death -  they hinder our prayers - they separate us from GOD - they testify against us (the devil uses them to accuse & oppress us - we will discuss our enemy & his strategy on another day) - they cause God to remember them, ouch! - They expose guilt - they bring punishment - they damn the soul - they make us servants of sin (we give the enemy open door to control us) - they cause our heart to get hard - they cause disease (we get sick) - they cause many troubles & calamities


Now do you see why we must confess our sins, the sins of others against us, repent & forgive?


Tonight, make a list of all the people in your life that have hurt you! BE SPECIFIC, VERY SPECIFIC!


Make a list of people you have hurt - make a list of people that you have said you hate.


Make a list of the things you have said that hurt people to their face or behind their backs (gossip/chisme); if you have a journal, go ahead & write in there.

If you get to a blank; sit there & invite the Holy Spirit to lead you in all truth, you can say:



Come Holy Spirit come; I invite you to come; lead me in all TRUTH; shine your light into the deepest hurts/wounds of my heart & show me what they are....................the Holy Spirit will show you!............keep asking...............keep writing............we will get through this, I promise................


I have asked God to give us something sweet to read & He has; let's meditate on His Holy Word! 

Psalm 42

A psalm of the sons of Korah
 1-3 A white-tailed deer drinks from the creek;
   I want to drink God,
      deep draughts of God.
   I'm thirsty for God-alive.
   I wonder, "Will I ever make it—
      arrive and drink in God's presence?"
   I'm on a diet of tears—
      tears for breakfast, tears for supper.
   All day long
      people knock at my door,
   Pestering,
      "Where is this God of yours?"

 4 These are the things I go over and over,
      emptying out the pockets of my life.
   I was always at the head of the worshiping crowd,
      right out in front,
   Leading them all,
      eager to arrive and worship,
   Shouting praises, singing thanksgiving—
      celebrating, all of us, God's feast!

 5 Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
      Why are you crying the blues?
   Fix my eyes on God—
      soon I'll be praising again.
   He puts a smile on my face.
      He's my God.

 6-8 When my soul is in the dumps, I rehearse
      everything I know of you,
   From Jordan depths to Hermon heights,
      including Mount Mizar.
   Chaos calls to chaos,
      to the tune of whitewater rapids.
   Your breaking surf, your thundering breakers
      crash and crush me.
   Then God promises to love me all day,
      sing songs all through the night!
      My life is God's prayer.

 9-10 Sometimes I ask God, my rock-solid God,
      "Why did you let me down?
   Why am I walking around in tears,
      harassed by enemies?"
   They're out for the kill, these
      tormentors with their obscenities,
   Taunting day after day,
      "Where is this God of yours?"

 11 Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
      Why are you crying the blues?
   Fix my eyes on God—
      soon I'll be praising again.
   He puts a smile on my face.
      He's my God.

KEEP YOUR EYES ON GOD, HE IS OUR GOD - OUR REFUGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE

I LOVE YOU ALL,






No comments:

Post a Comment