Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why are you crying?

Why are you crying little Princess?

What is the wound that you carry around? that no one can see! It seems heavy to you! could it be you are trying to carry it alone?
What are you to do? Does anyone care? Does any one notice?It seems to scream so loudly within you? Why then is it that no one can hear it?

You see; all of us are walking around carrying our own wounds in our souls!

I am sure you have heard; Hurting people hurt people.................okay don't keep going......park yourself right here...........what does that statement really mean?

If we noticed your wounds; what would we do with them? do we then have to take a look at our own wounds? What would we do with our own hurts? if you are hurting & I am hurting, then who would help us? then we would both be hurting, then what are we to do?

What would we do with our own hurts? would we have to then share them with you?
Are you safe? That I can share? Would you run & tell all your friends? Do you have the answer?

Stay tuned, for I would love to introduce you to the One who can help us! I am sure some on you already know who it is that has ALL the answers.

Let's take this journey together..................it will be more fun.
Before we take this journey, let me ask something of you: when you post your comments think that your words carry POWER & will also carry  ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES !

Be assured of one thing; we have more things in common than you might think; young & old alike; we hurt!  Girls have POWER! power to build up & power to tear down! I should know! I have made my share of mistakes!

Let's work on building each other up; I will continue tomorrow...........
Love you with the love of Our Father!

Tel
Romans 8:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment